Only pre-approved budgets and allocations are eligible for
reimbursement through MAP Branded. Companies must follow the process
below to ensure they earn the maximum benefit of the program.
Application and Approval
1. Gather application materials & review sample application
2. Download Pre-Qualification Form from SUSTA website
3. Complete Pre-Qualification Form and submit it to email@example.com
4. Once you receive approval to continue, complete application (must be printed on a computer or typed on a typewriter; handwritten applications will not be accepted)
5. Submit application fee ($250), signed Pre-Qualification form, Application, and supporting documentation, brochure or fact sheet of company and products, and packages or labels of products you plan to promote) to SUSTA
6. Once the application is approved, a contract will be sent to you. Sign contract and mail check for administration fee (6% of approved allocation) to SUSTA
Approval of applicants is in the discretion of SUSTA and in accordance with its construction of its purpose.
Conduct Export Marketing Activities (During program year)
1. Conduct activities according to MAP Branded guidelines
2. Complete and pay for activities as stated on your application
3. Collect and maintain invoices, proof of payment, and proof of
Complete Claims (Within 90 days of activity)
1. Submit claim forms and supporting documentation to SUSTA
New Country? New Product? New Activity?
Contact the Branded Department immediately if you are:
—Promoting a product in a country not listed on your application
—Promoting a product not listed on your application
—Conducting an activity not listed on your application