For commodities or products that are least 50% U.S. agricultural
origin and are not represented by another promotion organization
(i.e. Meat Export Federation), SUSTA organizes a variety of
trade promotions at a reduced cost to participants.
SUSTA is assisted in this effort
by the state departments of agriculture from the participants'
Common activities include:
- Trade missions
- Trade shows
- In-store promotions
- Market research
- Trade seminars
- Hotel and restaurant promotions
- Marketing campaigns
- Long-term initiatives
To participate, companies should:
- Create a profile on SUSTA's website by clicking on the "Sign In" button and selecting the "New to SUSTA?" option.
- Complete a Pre-Qualification
Sample 2016 Pre-Qualification
- Identify activities of interest on the Events page.
- Select an event
- Register for the event by signing into our website
Approval of applicants is in the discretion of SUSTA and in accordance with its construction of its purpose.